Before Your Academic Advising Appointment
Complete the required Course Registration Guide at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Prepare to Register for Classes
- If you haven’t done so already, call 716-645-6013 to set up your in-person or phone academic advising appointment. More course options and times are available the earlier you call!
- Send your Immunization Records to Health Services. You cannot be enrolled in classes until this is complete.
- Activate your UB email and begin checking this daily.
After Your Academic Advising Appointment
- Freshmen – View your partial schedule in the HUB Student Center, your academic advisor will register you into classes but will not complete your registration. You will need to add your UB Seminar class to finalize your schedule.
- Transfer students – Enroll in the classes your academic advisor recommended.
Contact your Major Explorers academic advisor with any questions/concerns along the way.
We look forward to sharing more information and next steps
with you at New Student Orientation!